Recognising and celebrating excellence amongst the skilled workforce of our region.
The key objectives in having these awards are to benefit the region’s forestry industry in several exciting ways, namely:
- To attract skilled employees to the region as valued forest industry players
- Investing in and upskilling the forestry workforce
- To support and promote a professional standard of Safetree Contractor & Worker Certification to our workforce
- To provide an opportunity for Eastland’s forest industry to celebrate its skilled professionals and recognise excellence
- To advocate and support industry players with a focus on wellbeing and health
- To create a sustainable and challenging competition amongst the industry.
We encourage businesses within the industry to become involved in this exciting event. It is important that we all share the vision to recognise and support skilled professionals, applaud them and create a desire to continue to lift the profile of forestry in the Eastland region. This focus will promote an environment of safety, wellbeing and health that drives a sustainable industry.